ENVIRON (Focus Care Youth+) Retinol Serum
This concentrated Retinol Serum (level 1, 2 & 3) is a vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ that targets skin abnormalities and damage, promoting healthy-looking skin that appears reborn beautiful. The serums are specially formulated with high concentrations of vitamin A to help improve uneven skin tone and refine skin texture, resulting in firmer and smoother-looking skin.
Environ Intensive Retinol 1 is the first phase in the Environ Retinol step-up system, containing a high concentration of vitamin A and bovine colostrum in a non-greasy formula. It is important to note that this product has a short expiration date to ensure the active ingredients are used when they are at their most potent, achieving the best possible results.
By incorporating Environ's Focus Care Youth+ Concentrated Retinol Serum 1, 2 & 3 into your skincare routine, you can assist in reducing and improving the appearance of premature ageing and fine lines, giving you the beautiful, healthy-looking skin you desire.
- Helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone
- Smoothes skin texture and fine lines
- Suitable for all skin types
- Safe to use during pregnancy. Environ advise the use of lower levels of Vitamin A during this time if your skin is sensitive
How to use
ONLY SUITABLE TO BE USED BY SKINS ACCLIMATISED TO AVST MOISTURISER 5, C-QUENCE SERUM 4 PLUS OR SEBU-ACE OIL.
- For evening use only t
- Introduce slowly
- Cleanse and tone.
- Apply concentrated Retinol Serum 1,2 or 3 in a thin layer. This product can also be used with the Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Device.
- Allow to dry.
- Follow with chosen Environ Vitamin A cream.
- Alternatively combine all products together and then apply.
- Remember to apply your SPF the following morning as part of your daily skin protection routine.
Retinol Serum 1 = 2-3 Bottles
Retinol Serum 2 = 2-3 Bottles
Retinol Serum 3 = Maintain
Please Note: In order to keep the levels of active ingredients in this product as potent and effective as possible, this product is short dated. This is to ensure the active ingredients are used when they are at their most potent and will therefore achieve the best results.